PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China". ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”.
Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position as Internal Auditor and will be located at Jakarta Raya.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
1. To prepare and implement audit program activities referring to Audit Plan and Schedule.
2. To conduct audit activities both Off Site and On Site Audit in branches/sub branches and Head Office related to all bank’s operations and management as plan and schedule based on audit standard practices and methodology.
3. To conduct inspection of reports from Branches/Sub Branches such as Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Profit/Loss, Internal and External Reports (including to Central Bank), to analyze and to check the compliance to the internal and external system, procedure and regulations.
4. To discuss and clarify the audit findings with auditees in unit organizations.
5. To prepare Audit Report (Passive and Active Reports) to Head of Internal Audit referring to audit report format.
6. To give follow up recommendation based on Audit Findings and potential risks.
7. To monitor the follow up of audit findings implemented by auditees in unit organizations.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
Bank Ekonomi is established since 1990 and currently has been member HSBC Group.
As a member of a World's Local Bank, we would like to enlarge our business network and also give mutual advantage to customers.
We are proud to invite all smart, communicative and ambitious candidates to develop as:
System Transformation Champion (Code : STC)
1. To master the assigned modules
2. To deliver training on the assigned modules
3. To provide assistance, coaching and/or solutions to related Systems questions and/or problems in the assigned branch
1. Minimum S1 Degree, any major
2. Having minimum 3 year experience handling banking operation systems (must)
3. Having strong operational experience in a broad range of banking areas (must)
4. Having ability and/or passion to facilitate training
5. Capable operate MS.Office
6. Having good analytical
7. Fluent in English both oral and written
8. Placement : Jakarta, Pontianak, Tanjung Karang, Palembang, Pangkal Pinang, Makassar, Surabaya, Balikpapan, Bandung dan Medan
Contract for 1 year
We provide interesting remuneration package for those meet with our requirements.
Please submit your complete resume and photo to :
PT. Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990 with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2007, the Bank’s total assets has grown to IDR 7.7 trillion.
UOB Indonesia has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk – West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang – Bintan.
PT. Bank UOB Indonesia Company Description :
PT is a well established bank since 1956 which have 35 Branch offices and 169 Service outlets in 18 provinces throughout Indonesia. Our vision is to be the most reliable and trusted bank in Indonesia. To support this, we are seeking passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence. We offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations as :
Personal Banker (PB)
(Jakarta, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Palembang, Lampung, Pekanbaru)
Good marketing & negotiation skill
Education background Minimal Bachelor Degree
Preferably experience in Consumer Banking especially funding product and bancassurance minimal 1 years
To be place in Jakarta, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Palembang, Lampung and Pekanbaru
Send your complete CV not more than 200 KB with recent colorful photograph and expected salary to :
PT. Bank Eksekutif Internasional Tbk (Bank) was established based on the Notary of teaching license sugiri Kadarisman, SH number 34 on 11 September 1992 and changes the number 65 on 16 January 1996, which explains the name change becomes PT.Executive International Bank takeovers PT. Bank Internasional Executive. Akta establishment is approved by the Minister of Justice in the decree number 9246-C2-HT.01.01.TH.92 on 10 November 1992 and announced in the Country News number 103 on 26 December 1992, Additional number 6651/1992, while the change of teaching license has been approved by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C2-4376.HT.01.04.TH.96 dated 6 March 1996 and announced in the News of the Republic of Indonesia. 78 dated 27 September 1996, Supplement No. 8331/1996.
Bank began operating on a commercial on 9 August 1993, according to the business license granted by the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia in the number 673/KMK.017/1993 a decree dated 23 June 1993.
Currently, the Bank has 19 executive offices, consisting of 1 Operational Headquarters on Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 9, Central Jakarta, 13 Branch Offices and Branches of 5 more priority in retail lending, particularly automotive.
Bank Eksekutif Lowongan Kerja Below
Bank Eksekutif is inviting highly committed individuals to strengthen our team as:
Deputy Branch Operation Manager
DEPUTY Branch Operation Manager will be placed on rotation in JAKARTA, JAWA, BALI and Sumatera BRANCHES . This a key position, which will ensure strong on-site Leadership and direction in leading & managing all branch employees to provide excellent services in accordances to our Core Values, to ensure that budget goals are met (especially assets growth, in funding or lending), and to ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
Other Requirement :
- Will be placed and rotation in Jakarta, Solo, Malang, Bali, Medan, Palembang (Sumatera)
- Similar experience in Operation banking for minimum 5 years.
- Have program MT/ODP Program from banking is advantages
- Male age Min 28 Years - Mak 40 Years.
- BSMR Certificate is a must Min level I
This position must be filled with young people with strong salesmanship, sales planning communications and teamwork
To Apply for this opportunity, Please send your application to :
PT.BANK EKSEKUTIF INTERNATIONAL, Tbk.
Jl.M.H Thamrin Kav.9 . Ground Floor
Bank Mizuzho Company Profile :
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (株式会社みずほ銀行 Kabushiki-gaisha Mizuho Ginkō) is the core retail banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, which is the second-largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks" (along with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group). Its headquarters are located in the Uchisaiwaicho district of Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank has 515 branches and over 11,000 ATMs, and is the only bank to have branches in every prefecture in Japan. It serves over 26 million Japanese households and 90,000 SME customers.
Bank Mizuho Indonesia Address :
Mizuho Bank in Indonesia is called PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, address in Plaza Bll Menara 2, 24th Floor, JL., M.H. Thamrin No. 51, Jakarta 10350, Republic of Indonesia
Bank Mizuho is seeking a top young professional to this position : LEGAL OFFICER – BANKING (LO).
As a member of Legal Department in Corporate Banking, you will be responsible to support Legal Department’s activities in preparing Loan documentations, administering and safekeeping of Loan and Security documents, prepare and provide Legal advice as well as other jobs assigned by the Department Head of Legal.
* Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Experience in Corporate Banking for 3 – 4 years.
* Have a legal exposure in banking or law firm business. .
* Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Legal from reputable university.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Citi Bank Indonesia Company Description
Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch (“Citibank”) is a full branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. (“Citigroup”) fully owns Citibank, N.A.
• We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities.
• Global Consumer Group is one of the key businesses of Citibank Indonesia that caters financial services for consumer markets. It has 4 key business groups, namely Retail Banking, Credit Card, Personal Loans and Citifinancial.
Citibank Address and Main office at Jakarta :
Jl. Jendral Sudirman 1
Payment Services Head
* Accounting background
* Minimum 3 years experience on the similar position
* Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels in the organization
* Good planning and organizational skills as well as facilitation skill
* Ability to think creatively in solving problems and multi task
* Major Job Responsibilities
o Manage, supervise and coordinate day-to-day operational activities of Payment Services Indonesia unit functions encompasses payment processes of both vendor invoices and disbursement across all business groups
o Ensuring timeline of expenses reimbursement and vendor invoice payment based on Service Level Agreement
o Ensures and monitor the accuracy and completeness of the transactions
o Provides assistance for all payment process related to the main responsibility to all levels of staff within Citibank when requested
o Prepare and submit monthly GS metrics and weekly Highlight GS Report to Regional.
o Assist in monitoring savings and spending against Business plan and provide strategies to CSS Head as part of the achievement of Business Plan.
o Assist CSS Head in catering required request related to PSI activities that include providing requested data by Regional office, auditors and other related parties.
o Assist CSS Head in identifying risk and opportunities related to CSS activities in particular and to FINCON Group in general.
o Participate in regional initiatives and accomplishments
* Management Responsibilities
o Lead and develop a PSI team in the delivery of efficient service and to build and retain a satisfied customer (business/user) base.
o Coach, train and develop team members to effectively align team capabilities with current and future business needs.
o Maintains an open two way communication among co-worker, subordinate or superior in order to achieve a conducive working environment
* Accountability / Scope / Complexity
o Generally responsible for small-sized teams
o May share the accountability for an operating budget
o Accountable for managing operating losses within the established threshold for the respective levels
o Typically resolve day-to-day center issues independently
o Manage attendance and time keeping of team members & support adherence standards.
o Manage manpower staffing and resources to minimise any adverse impact to the business and ensuring compliance with Citibank policies and procedures.
o Maintaining an environment conducive to maximising productivity at all levels.
o Foster a participative and consultative environment.
o Ensures compliance to all Citibank policies/compliance/procedures and other regulatory requirements to protect both bank’s and customers assets
Closing Date: 25-9-09
About The Royal Bank of Scotland and Company Description
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group was established in 1727 and operates across a global network, delivering world class banking and financial services to help its customers make it happen.
In Indonesia, RBS offers a wide product suite for its corporate customers including cash management, trade services, working capital facilities, derivatives, structured finance, foreign exchange, fixed income, corporate finance and equity capital markets transactions. Royal Preferred Banking is for clients seeking the convenience and privileges of a one-of-a-kind, premium banking service and a wide selection of investment opportunities.
With the acquisition of ABN AMRO, RBS aims to create a leading retail, corporate and institutional bank in Asia and is confident of offering significant benefits to its clients in Indonesia. For more information please visit www.rbs.com
About ABN AMRO:
Netherlands-based ABN AMRO is a leading international bank with total assets of EUR 1,025.2 bln (as at 31 December 2007). ABN AMRO was acquired by the Consortium of RBS, Fortis and Santander in October 2007 and its various businesses are being divided among the three banks in line with their strategic priorities. Further details regarding the acquisition and ABN AMRO's transition can be found on the website www.abnamro.com/future or the websites of the Consortium banks: www.rbs.com, www.fortis.com and www.santander.com.
Founded in 1824, ABN AMRO has been active in Indonesia since 1826. In 2006 we celebrated our 180th years anniversary in Indonesia. Today, ABN AMRO is the foreign bank with the widest spread areas in 10 major cities with 20 branches network in Indonesia, which are in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan Makasar, Manado, Solo, Semarang, Denpasar and Balikpapan.
Following the acquisition of ABN AMRO businesses The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has rebranded ABN AMRO into RBS in November 2008. RBS has inherited the experience of 183 years being the oldest foreign bank in Indonesia with the widest spread areas in 10 major cities of major islands with 20 branch network in Indonesia: Bandung, Balikpapan, Denpasar, Jakarta, Manado, Makassar, Medan, Surabaya, Semarang, and Solo.
RBS offers various financial services to its retail customers in Indonesia through personal finance, loan and investment products.
For more information please visit www.rbs.com
At this moment, RBS in association with its authorized sales agencies invites you to apply for this immediate opening :
Commercial Banking Executive (CBE)
1. Jakarta (JKT)
2. Surabaya (SBY)
3. Solo (SLO)
4. Semarang (SMG)
5. Balikpapan (BPN)
6. Medan (MDN)
7. Denpasar (DPS)
Business Unit : Commercial Banking
The ideal candidate should be a passionate hard-working individual who meets the following requirements :
* Fresh graduated / banking experienced are welcome
* Communicative, dynamic, highly motivated
* Female, maximum age 27 years old
* S1 graduate in any discipline from reputable university
Competitive compensation, basic salary, attractive incentives combined with structured career path awaits for successful applicants.
Your future awaits.
Please submit your complete resume by stating the position and area code on the email subject, to : email@example.com