Bank Mizuzho Company Profile :
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (株式会社みずほ銀行 Kabushiki-gaisha Mizuho Ginkō) is the core retail banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, which is the second-largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks" (along with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group). Its headquarters are located in the Uchisaiwaicho district of Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank has 515 branches and over 11,000 ATMs, and is the only bank to have branches in every prefecture in Japan. It serves over 26 million Japanese households and 90,000 SME customers.
Bank Mizuho Indonesia Address :
Mizuho Bank in Indonesia is called PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, address in Plaza Bll Menara 2, 24th Floor, JL., M.H. Thamrin No. 51, Jakarta 10350, Republic of Indonesia
Bank Mizuho is seeking a top young professional to this position : LEGAL OFFICER – BANKING (LO).
As a member of Legal Department in Corporate Banking, you will be responsible to support Legal Department’s activities in preparing Loan documentations, administering and safekeeping of Loan and Security documents, prepare and provide Legal advice as well as other jobs assigned by the Department Head of Legal.
* Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Experience in Corporate Banking for 3 – 4 years.
* Have a legal exposure in banking or law firm business. .
* Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Legal from reputable university.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 07.41