Citi Bank Indonesia Company Description
Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch (“Citibank”) is a full branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. (“Citigroup”) fully owns Citibank, N.A.
• We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities.
• Global Consumer Group is one of the key businesses of Citibank Indonesia that caters financial services for consumer markets. It has 4 key business groups, namely Retail Banking, Credit Card, Personal Loans and Citifinancial.
Citibank Address and Main office at Jakarta :
Jl. Jendral Sudirman 1
Payment Services Head
* Accounting background
* Minimum 3 years experience on the similar position
* Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels in the organization
* Good planning and organizational skills as well as facilitation skill
* Ability to think creatively in solving problems and multi task
* Major Job Responsibilities
o Manage, supervise and coordinate day-to-day operational activities of Payment Services Indonesia unit functions encompasses payment processes of both vendor invoices and disbursement across all business groups
o Ensuring timeline of expenses reimbursement and vendor invoice payment based on Service Level Agreement
o Ensures and monitor the accuracy and completeness of the transactions
o Provides assistance for all payment process related to the main responsibility to all levels of staff within Citibank when requested
o Prepare and submit monthly GS metrics and weekly Highlight GS Report to Regional.
o Assist in monitoring savings and spending against Business plan and provide strategies to CSS Head as part of the achievement of Business Plan.
o Assist CSS Head in catering required request related to PSI activities that include providing requested data by Regional office, auditors and other related parties.
o Assist CSS Head in identifying risk and opportunities related to CSS activities in particular and to FINCON Group in general.
o Participate in regional initiatives and accomplishments
* Management Responsibilities
o Lead and develop a PSI team in the delivery of efficient service and to build and retain a satisfied customer (business/user) base.
o Coach, train and develop team members to effectively align team capabilities with current and future business needs.
o Maintains an open two way communication among co-worker, subordinate or superior in order to achieve a conducive working environment
* Accountability / Scope / Complexity
o Generally responsible for small-sized teams
o May share the accountability for an operating budget
o Accountable for managing operating losses within the established threshold for the respective levels
o Typically resolve day-to-day center issues independently
o Manage attendance and time keeping of team members & support adherence standards.
o Manage manpower staffing and resources to minimise any adverse impact to the business and ensuring compliance with Citibank policies and procedures.
o Maintaining an environment conducive to maximising productivity at all levels.
o Foster a participative and consultative environment.
o Ensures compliance to all Citibank policies/compliance/procedures and other regulatory requirements to protect both bank’s and customers assets
Closing Date: 25-9-09