PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China". ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”.
Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position as Internal Auditor and will be located at Jakarta Raya.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
1. To prepare and implement audit program activities referring to Audit Plan and Schedule.
2. To conduct audit activities both Off Site and On Site Audit in branches/sub branches and Head Office related to all bank’s operations and management as plan and schedule based on audit standard practices and methodology.
3. To conduct inspection of reports from Branches/Sub Branches such as Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Profit/Loss, Internal and External Reports (including to Central Bank), to analyze and to check the compliance to the internal and external system, procedure and regulations.
4. To discuss and clarify the audit findings with auditees in unit organizations.
5. To prepare Audit Report (Passive and Active Reports) to Head of Internal Audit referring to audit report format.
6. To give follow up recommendation based on Audit Findings and potential risks.
7. To monitor the follow up of audit findings implemented by auditees in unit organizations.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn