Bank Mizuzho Company Profile :
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (株式会社みずほ銀行 Kabushiki-gaisha Mizuho Ginkō) is the core retail banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, which is the second-largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks" (along with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group). Its headquarters are located in the Uchisaiwaicho district of Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank has 515 branches and over 11,000 ATMs, and is the only bank to have branches in every prefecture in Japan. It serves over 26 million Japanese households and 90,000 SME customers.
Bank Mizuho Indonesia Address :
Mizuho Bank in Indonesia is called PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, address in Plaza Bll Menara 2, 24th Floor, JL., M.H. Thamrin No. 51, Jakarta 10350, Republic of Indonesia
Jobs vacancy BANK MIZUHO INDONESIA, PT
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
JUNIOR COMPLIANCE STAFF (JCS)
As a member of Compliance Department, you will be responsible to support Compliance Department’s activities in administering information/publications of Laws and Regulations as well as or other inquiries information from Local Authorities. The job includes handle the administration of Compliance matters.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
* Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Experience in Compliance or Legal for minimum 1 – 2 years in banking industry.
* Exposed to business, finance and banking laws and updates.
* Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree, preferable Legal background.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 03.20