PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in May 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. Thereafter, in a special meeting commemorating the founding at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, additional pledges from communities in West Java were raised to reach a total of Rp 106 billion.
PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk., The first syariah bank in Indonesia, the need kru quality and have high motivation for the position:
"CUSTOMER SERVICE & Teller"
With qualifications as follows:
- Male / female, single, age max. 25 years
- S1 with GPA min. 3.00
- A communicative and interesting
- Men's high body min. 170 cm, women's high body min. 160 cm
- Willing to be placed in Surabaya, Mojokerto, Jombang and Lamongan
- preferably fresh graduate
- Current reading Al-Qur'an and is active in English
- Computer literate
File complete applications submitted later than the date 10 April 2009 addressed to:
PT. Muamalat BANK INDONESIA, Tbk.
Jl. Raya Darmo No.. 81
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 10.13