PT Bank International Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established on May 15, 1959, and to obtain the status of foreign exchange banks in 1988 and its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and the Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 through a public offer of shares (initial public offering). Since then, BII growing into one of the leading national private bank in Indonesia with the vision of "Becoming the Best Bank in Indonesia Providing Customer Service and Innovative Products world."
To support our Fraud Risk Management and QA Division, we are currently inviting talents who seek for new challenge to apply for:
Investigation Manager (IM)
* Lead investigation team for disputed transactions on acquiring, issuing as well as fraud application.
* Conduct regular audits on EDC, TermMaster, NAC and On-Us Host on merchant security as well as VAP/MIPS on cards.
* Interview, interrogate and prosecute suspected fraudster according to Indonesian Law.
* Coordinate with government agencies (INP, Central Bank) as well as Visa/Master for investigation cases.
* High proficiency with e-commerce security issues.
* High familiarity with Visa/Master card regulation.
* Minimum Bachelor Degree, from any discipline from reputable university.
* Min. 3 years experience in acquiring/issuing bank environment as lead investigator.
* Experience in litigation and dispute resolution process.
* Having leadership and managerial skill as well as negotiation skill.
* Having experience in solving legal/dispute cases.
* Fluent in English (Passive & Active).
* Able to work under pressure.
* Result oriented & requires only minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating QAM in the subject line not later than May 03, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 21.52