Rabobank is a Dutch cooperative banking institution with offices all over the world, although primarily in the Netherlands. Rabobank is the world's leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. We provide customised banking and finance solutions to organisations involved in all stages of the food & agribusiness value chain.
Rabobank is seeking a young professional for this following position : Project Officer
Project Officer - Requirements:
* Having 8 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in rural banking and agricultural credit, of which several years in Indonesia
* University level in Economics, Business Administration or Finance & Accounting
* Experience in monitoring microfinance programs, assessing and benchmarking organizations
* Experience in the organization of rural banking, microfinance and cooperative issues.
* Experience with community based projects
* Experience with working in a dense net of partner organizations
* Fluent English and Indonesian writing and speaking skills
Please submit your CV to:
HRD_RII@rabobank.com not later than December 10, 2008
Please put the position code in your email subject
Nonqualified candidates are not encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 30-12-08
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 06.47