PT Bank International Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established on May 15, 1959, and to obtain the status of foreign exchange banks in 1988 and its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and the Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 through a public offer of shares (initial public offering). Since then, BII growing into one of the leading national private bank in Indonesia with the vision of "Becoming the Best Bank in Indonesia Providing Customer Service and Innovative Products world."
To support operational banking business, Bank BII are currently inviting talents who seek new challenges to apply for:
* Preferable from other custodian bank or auditor of mutual fund
* Solid experience in handling banking operations of fund admin
* Solid education background in fund admin accounting
* Having minimum 3 years experience in handling banking fund accounting
* Having minimum S1 degree with majoring accounting
Manage fund admin/fund accounting work
If you meet the requirement, pls send your CV and other related document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date : 31 December 2008
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 07.32