Mizuho Bank, Ltd. (株式会社みずほ銀行 Kabushiki-gaisha Mizuho Ginkō) is the core retail banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, which is the second-largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks" (along with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group). Its headquarters are located in the Uchisaiwaicho district of Chiyoda, Tokyo.
Mizuho Bank has 515 branches and over 11,000 ATMs, and is the only bank to have branches in every prefecture in Japan. It serves over 26 million Japanese households and 90,000 SME customers.
Mizuho Bank in Indonesia is called PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, address in Plaza Bll Menara 2, 24th Floor, JL., M.H. Thamrin No. 51, Jakarta 10350, Republic of Indonesia
Bank Mizuho Jakarta is seeking following job position :
* Similar experience in budgeting or finance & accounting for minimum 2 years.
* Good Negotiation and Financial Analysis skill.
* Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
* Good at writing reports and procedures and conduct a presentation in English.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to:
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 06.12