HSBC is a public limited company incorporated in England and Wales, headquartered in London. It is presently both the world's largest banking group and the world's largest company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.[
Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work. We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
AVP RISK ANALYSIS UNIT - CORPORATE BANKING (Code: AVP RAU CBA – 09)
The job holder is responsible to provide credit risk analysis of the Corporate and Investment Banking clients to support the reduction of potential loss to the Bank within a set time frame period
* Possesses the ability to maintain good quality of output under high pressure and tight deadline, and ability to maintain a high level of intense concentration for a prolonged period.
* Possesses good knowledge of economic indicators and awareness to the industrial sectors.
* Possesses strong credit risk skill, has a good knowledge of Corporate Banking activities, Investment and/or Trade products and ability to interpret meaningful information from financial accounts.
* Has the standard knowledge of credit application processes, in line with Corporate Banking activities.
* Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in any related field from a leading/reputable university.
* Has a minimum of 6 years relevant working experiences in the area of Financial Institution or Banking Industry.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to maintain relationships with customers and to work with all levels within the Bank's organization.
* Proficient in English and computer literate, i. e. Microsoft Office.
* Demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below: HSBC - Human Resources Department address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920 email: firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 08.07