PT. Bank Eksekutif Internasional Tbk (Bank) was established based on the Notary of teaching license sugiri Kadarisman, SH number 34 on 11 September 1992 and changes the number 65 on 16 January 1996, which explains the name change becomes PT.Executive International Bank takeovers PT. Bank Internasional Executive. Akta establishment is approved by the Minister of Justice in the decree number 9246-C2-HT.01.01.TH.92 on 10 November 1992 and announced in the Country News number 103 on 26 December 1992, Additional number 6651/1992, while the change of teaching license has been approved by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C2-4376.HT.01.04.TH.96 dated 6 March 1996 and announced in the News of the Republic of Indonesia. 78 dated 27 September 1996, Supplement No. 8331/1996.
Bank began operating on a commercial on 9 August 1993, according to the business license granted by the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia in the number 673/KMK.017/1993 a decree dated 23 June 1993.
Currently, the Bank has 19 executive offices, consisting of 1 Operational Headquarters on Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 9, Central Jakarta, 13 Branch Offices and Branches of 5 more priority in retail lending, particularly automotive.
PT. Bank Eksekutif Internasional now is seeking high quality professional for following positions : "MARKETING MANAGER/ PRODUCT AND DEVELOPMENT"
CORPORATE BANKING MARKETING MANAGER, SENIOR MARKETING OFFICER (SMO)
As a Marketing Officer of Business Development Department, you will be responsible for the marketing of corporate banking product and service, expand credit portfolio, monitor customers’ credit facilities and profitability, and also improve and develop the product and service.
- Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
- Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Similar experience in corporate banking for minimum 5 years.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Strong team leadership.
- High achievers (performance oriented).
- Good Negotiation and Financial Analysis skill.
- Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree. Overseas graduate will be an advantage.
This position must be filled with young people with strong salesmanship, sales planning communications and teamwork
To Apply for this opportunity:
Please email your resume to :
Jl.M.H Thamrin Kav.9-Ground Floor
Closing Date : 10 February 2009
Diposkan oleh worldchi | 09.32